Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Christmas Bucket List: Finale!


Now that Christmas is over, its time to assess the Bucket List!!! 



Samantha's Christmas Bucket List

[X] Watch "The Nativity Story"
[] Write Christmas cards
[X] Go to New England for the live nativities
[X] Go to NYC with my cousin Alex and visit my friend Moody
[X] Skate in Rockefeller and then go for hot chocolate
[X] Take a walk in my hometown to look at the decorations, and then go to my local pub with friends.
[X] Host a girl's night
[X] Fall asleep by the tree
[X] Worship in my new church
[] Read "A Christmas Carol"
[X] Celebrate Advent
[X] See "The Hobbit" with my brothers.

Sadly, I never read "A Christmas Carol," but I am watching it tonight. That sort of counts. And I bought the Christmas cards but never sent them...lame! Anyway, below are some pictures from our trip to New England. I don't have pictures of me falling asleep by the tree because that would be weird, and none of us going to see "The Hobbit" because cameras aren't allowed in the cinema. 

LOVE




























                                                              Dear mom and dad


                                                                 The brother and me

1 comment: