Monday, December 31, 2012

This 2013

We have almost thirteen hours until 2013. What am I excited about this new year?


                                                                             source

Big things...

  • Learning more about the nature of God, and walking through this year with His guidance. I have a feeling He has a lot to teach this year.
  • Learning what it really means to be fearless, and to strive for an extraordinary life by loving people.
  • More writing,  more creating art; time with new friends, old friends.
  • Visiting Suz, Dan, and Co. in London.
  • The church that is opening up in my town. We've waited 18 years for this to happen, and its actually happening.
  • The summer adventures I have lined up. 
  • Growing as a professional at my job, and getting the opportunity to learn and be challenged. 
  • I am really excited about publishing short stories and poems with magazines and literary journals. 
  • I'm studying French this year...that's cool.
  • I'm going to try to figure out grad school; should I go, or shouldn't I?
  • Watching my brothers go off to start their own adventures. 
  • Friends' weddings, baby showers, graduations, etc.
So, what are you excited about? Hopes, dreams, fears??? Go get 'em.
Happy 2013!!!

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment