Monday, January 21, 2013

Five Things

In view of the fact that my past, oh, I dunno, ten posts have been somewhat heavy and soul searching,  I'm kicking a little loose today. Here's what has me laughing this week.


1. Finishing a 10-mile cross-country ski adventure with my friend Josie when neither of us had any real experience. At one point, she fell behind me. I turned to see if she was ok, only to cross my skis, scream like a girl, and land on my butt. That wasn't the funny part. Trying to stand up was the funny part.

2.  Male bonding at its finest here.

3. Superbowl is coming up!!! My brother showed me this video and I can't stop laughing.

4. Facebook and Youtube have been posting advertisements in the margins of my accounts for the following companies: ChristianMingle.com, SingleMuslim.com, and MeetANiceJewishBoy.com. Apparently, the major religions are trying to tell me something.


5. I dreamed a dream? 

                                                                          source

Tune in next time, because there is going to be book-related news.

No comments:

Post a Comment